Time and money are often perceived barriers to things that we want to do, like take art classes, go on trips or get special tools.
I say perceived because generally we can really find some way to make time and find money for things that really matter to us.
I have designed the gelatin printmaking class, Make Monotypes in a way that both time and money should not be a prohibitive factor.
First let’s talk about time:
- The 4 week class is broken down into 20 little steps.
- I release a little actionable lesson every Monday through Friday.
- The goal is to support you in actually doing the lessons, rather than just watching the videos and thinking about printmaking.
- If daily does not work for you, then you can use weekends for a little more intense focus.
- And you will have access to all the lessons for at least 6 months after class ends.
If you can find about 30 minutes a day or 2 to 4 hours on weekends you will have plenty of time to do the printmaking lessons and transform your skills. And you have 6 months to fit little printing sessions into your day. Imagine if you created a daily art making habit that supported your creative spirit!
Now about the money:
- The course is $178. which is quite reasonable for a comprehensive printmaking class. Most one day in person classes are equal to or more than that amount at print studios.
- Each lesson breaks down to less than $9 each.
- $9 a day to feed your art practice, to build printing skills to create some joy in your day sounds like a great gift to give your self.
So check out the details for the gelatin printmaking class, Make Monotypes and join us. Registration will open on April 30th.