Three Screen Printing tips
- At first keep your design simple
- Use the right ink for the project
- Keep ink moving through the screen and clean your tools right away.
Video: Screen Printing ideas
You can give screen printing a try with a few things that you might already have in your home or studio. Do you have?
- an old Tulle curtain
- an embroidery hoop
- Freezer paper
- old gift card
- lots of rags
- paper or fabric to print on
- screen printing ink or medium
If you have these items then you can be screen printing in a matter of minutes. Get the free tutorial today.